I’ve been experimenting with OKAY’s Haitian Black Castor Oil for the past month. Ironically, it is the only oil that I have previously avoided. Haitians use their castor oil ( aka L’huile Masqueti) for EVERYTHING. It is the remedy for every disease, wound, scrape…EVERYTHING lol. Haitians claim that L’huile Masqueti ”brings back thinning edges” and is good for [...]
A few weeks ago I fell on Aunt Jackie’s products. I purchased only 1 product from the line. I decided to purchase the shampoo because I am currently in search for a moisturizing sulfate free shampoo. So, I’ve been experimenting a lot.
About the company: Aunt Jackie’s cater too and are marketed toward curls and coils. All [...]
Product: Taliah Waajid’s “Lock it Up”
Indicated use: “Maintains Locs, Twists, and Naturals”
Claims to: ” Add Moisture and Sheen, holds with no flaking, and defines natural curl pattern”
Initial thoughts: The texture is similar to other gels but a little lighter. It has a pleasant coconut like fragrance. It is not overbearing and does not linger.
For Twist [...]
OK so there are soooo many product reviews on Youtube. I can definitely attest to purchasing a product that I probably wouldn’t of otherwise purchased if I haven’t seen it on Youtube. This can be a good thing and even a bad thing.
I am a very “picky” viewer when it comes to watching [...]
Tofu Scramble recipe Ingredients
Sliced or diced onions (whichever you prefer)
Sliced or diced Red and Green peppers
3 Morningstar Breakfast patties ( cut down to almost a crumble)- substitute with Yves Meatless Ground Round for Vegans (1/2 cup)
Hot sauce/tabasco sauce
2 blocks of Tofu (Firm)
Pepper to taste
From Sugarpill’s “Addicted to Pretty” collection comes the “Burning Heart” Palette. Its a 4 color vibrant palette. This is my first product from Sugarpill and it was gifted. However, the palette can be purchased for $34 on the company’s website.
Review: These shadows are extremely pigmented. The yellow (buttercupcake) is the best yellow I’ve come [...]
Okay, so one of my FAVORITE products to use on my hair is my very own shea cream. The main ingredient is shea butter. Shea butter helps to lock in moisture by mildly coating the strands. It also helps keep my hair stretched. When used on wet hair, shea butter also clumps my curls together! [...]
The High Bun
After straightening my hair, I cut off about an inch. I noticed that I did have some split ends and wanted to make sure I got rid of ALL of them. Since then, I’ve really been trying to adhere to my moisturizing routine and do more protective styles.
The high bun [...]
Having my hair straighten this year was definitely a must. I wanted to see the extent of my growth plus get a good trim in. Last year I opted to straighten my hair myself. It took FOREVER it seemed like and the style didn’t last that long. Last year I heard of a local [...]
Lately school has been consuming me. So, I’ve opted to go for more of a natural look when it comes to my makeup.
It only takes me about 10 mins. It looks natural, glamorous, and most importantly..ITS EASY! List of products used, below:
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay [...]
Fashion, makeup, health and wellness loving woman of God.
I am a natural hair enthusiast, makeup addict, beauty blogger, singer/songwriter, Haitian, student, sister, friend, musician, nurse... among many things..
In short, I am me! God's design.
Follow By Email
Follow me on Twitter!
- RT @iDreamOfAlice: Thank you so much to @SKYizNOTmyLIMIT and @EPITOMEdeGRACE for all the laughs. Lol always a good time 10:37:41 PM April 26, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @iDreamOfAlice: Some birthday gifts from @skyiznotmylimit:) purse, dress, sunglasses, and a make-up bag. #spoiled… http://t.co/FkrV4CQiqT 02:49:28 PM April 26, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @iDreamOfAlice: Thank you???? RT @SKYizNOTmyLIMIT: Birthday s/o to my sister @iDreamOfAlice ! 08:37:09 AM April 26, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Birthday s/o to my sister @iDreamOfAlice ! 03:23:31 AM April 26, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AliceMyWnderlnd: They don't know anything RT @SKYizNOTmyLIMIT: @EPITOMEdeGRACE you weren't serious..it was SUPPOSE to be your graduatio… 09:08:16 PM April 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- @EPITOMEdeGRACE you weren't serious..it was SUPPOSE to be your graduation gift..smh...kids 08:14:35 PM April 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to EPITOMEdeGRACE
- My dog is barking his head off right now...smh 08:12:50 PM April 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone